100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your MySport purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 14 days of receiving goods.
MySport guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our warranty.
What do I do if an item fails once it's been used?
- All goods supplied by MySport are from official sources and are covered by the normal manufacturer's warranty. Certain products may need to be returned to the manufacturer or supplier for a warranty inspection before the outcome of the claim is decided. In some cases depending on how much time has passed between when the item was purchased and the fault occurred a repair may be made rather than a refund or replacement issued even if the warranty case is approved.
- Due to health and safety regulations, we request all used clothing to be washed prior to returning back to us and used footwear must also be cleaned. Failure to do this will result in us having to send them back to you, as we will be unable to inspect these goods.
What do I do if an item doesn't fit or I don't like the colour?
- You may cancel the contract within 14 days without stating a reason, either in written form (e.g. letter or e-mail) or by returning the goods when they have been handed over to you prior to the expiration of the term.
Who pays the postage on returned Items?
- If you return something due to it being unsuitable or not fitting correctly or if you return something due to it being faulty, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us.
- Put your unused labeled item for return back in it's original packaging.
- Include copy of your receipt
- Post the item back to MySport
Darzciema street 60,