Fischer Junior RCS Skating
A professional basis to support young talents: completely redesigned, comfortable construction with extremely easy entry for independence from day one
- SIZES: 35 - 43
- SOLE: R3 PU 2color
- FIT CONCEPT: Junior
- BOOTFLEX: soft
- CUFF. HINGED POLYMER CUFF - Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- SHELL. INTERNAL MOLDED HEEL CAP - Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- FIT / ADJUSTMENT / USPTHERMO FIT - Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation – a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- EASY ENTRY LOOPS - Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- FIT / ADJUSTMENT / USP. EXTENDED FIT SYSTEM - The dual insole system can be optimally adapted to growing feet. Additional space is created by removing the additional insole.
- VELCRO STRAP - Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- LACE COVER - Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- SEALED ZIPPER - The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- SOLES. R3 - Better flex, optimised torsional stiffness, more stability through wide underfoot. Different material hardnesses for skating/classic. PEBAX or PU constructions.
- JUNIOR FIT CONCEPT - Fit concept for junior cross country skiers. A last developed specifically for younger skiers guarantees an excellent fit. Specially tuned boot flex and added insulation.
|Size||Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|