The newest 1071 chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running. The chrome hardened pin construction provides longer chain life.
- HollowPin construction: strong and light weights
- PowerLock connecting link
- HollowPin: We employ HollowPin™ construction on all SRAM top of the line PowerChains. HP yields plate retention strength, front and rear shifting efficiency, and low weight benchmarks unreachable in solid pin chain applications.
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure and consistent way to connect our 10 speed chains. While PL does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10 Speed drive trains mandated that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- Technology Hollow Pin, PowerLock®
- Compatible Gears 10
- Model PC 1071
- Closing Link PowerLock
- Outer Plate Nickel
- Inner Plate Grey
- Pin Treatment Chrome-hardened pins
- Weight: 114 links/259g
- Recommended Group SRAM Force and industry standard 10 speed system
- ½” x 11/128”
- Powerlink connector included