Fischer RC7 Classic
This high-quality version of the RCS with a perfect fit and outstanding power transfer ensures optimum classic performance.
- SIZES: 36 - 49 HS
- SOLE: R3 PU 2color
- FIT CONCEPT: Race
- BOOTFLEX: soft
- INTERNAL MOLDED HEEL CAP - Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- FIT / ADJUSTMENT / USP. THERMO FIT - Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation – a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- EASY ENTRY LOOPS - Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- PROTECTION / LINING / INSULATION. LACE COVER - Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- SEALED ZIPPER - The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- PROTECTION / LINING / INSULATION. CLEANSPORT NXT - A natural, chemical-free enzyme system that works to control odor on insoles and linings.
- SOLES. R3 - Better flex, optimised torsional stiffness, more stability through wide underfoot. Different material hardnesses for skating/classic. PEBAX or PU constructions.
- RACE FIT CONCEPT - A fit concept especially for very athletic cross country skiers. Narrower lasts and less volume for a tight fit and thus direct power transfer and improved ski control.
The right fit for all requirements. Whether it‘s shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.