Take a closer look at the Gel-Kayano 26
Since 1993, the Kayano series has set the benchmark for long-distance running performance. Next-generation tech offers reinforced stability and protection for long-distance runners, to help them go the distance.
- Enjoy luxurious comfort and improved bounce with the men's GEL-KAYANO® 26 running shoe, featuring GEL® technology to the forefoot and rear for high-density shock absorption and a comfortable feel over long distances.
- Featuring a jacquard mesh upper and FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for a lightweight quality that allows your feet to breathe, this ASICS running shoe is all about going the distance, providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time.
- The EVA sockliner offers excellent rebound and cushioning, while the Guidance TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology brings a new level of stability, working with the contoured midsole to help control torsion. Meanwhile, the SpEVA 45 lasting improves bounce-back characteristics to put a spring in your step (quite literally). If your feet tend to roll inwards as you run, fret not.
- The DUOMAX® midsole offers smooth overpronation control by combining two different density materials to reduce the risk of flat feet and bunions. Meanwhile, the AHAR® rubber sponge helps to reduce excessive wear for a longer lifespan.
- This edition of the GEL-KAYANO® 26 running shoe showcases a vibrant new design to inspire you to unleash your inner runner, on those days when you might need a little extra motivation, while added reflective details improve your visibility when you're out after-dark.
- Weight: 11.1 oz. Heel Height: 22 mm. Forefoot Height: 12 mm.
Innovation and technology
Developed at our own Institute of Sport Science, ASICS technologies are engineered to keep you moving at your best.