X-Socks Biking Pro Socks
Tough performance. strong achievement. Technical, stylish, lightweight: the same characteristics as a performance road bike. X-Socks® meets the requirements of professional riders 100 %. The black front section connects directly to the wide-mesh AirConditioning® Channel. Together with the Traverse AirFlow Channel System™ it ensures a supply of fresh air under the soles. Finely woven, but extremely durable. Special protectors are fitted at areas subject to increased wear. Maximum power transfer combined with optimal protection: perfect for tough races.
- ToeTip Protector: Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips.
- Toe Protector: Guards against blisters and chafing.
- Heel Protector: Guards against pressure and friction.
- AirFlow™ AnklePads: Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent-moon-shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel®.
- X-Cross® Bandage: The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement.
- Self-adjusting cuff: Adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- AirCool Stripes™: Knit like a fine net of air permeable Mythlan™. This results in cooling ventilation on the soles of the feet.
- Anatomically shaped footbed: For "L"-left and "R"-right foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®.
- Material: 52% polyamide, 33% polyester, 12% polypropylene, 3% elastane
|Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|