Swix LF10X Yellow Low Fluor Wax 60g. 0C to 10C
- 0ºC to 10ºC (32ºF to 50ºF).
- A slightly harder version of the previous LF10 wax.
- The increased hardness helps this wax glide better when used alone and increases durability.
- A fantastic base prep wax for race skis followed by HFX.
- Although a high fluoro wax is generally used in this temperature range but good results can be acheived when used in conjunction with Cera F (FC10X).
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC (248°F).
- 60 gram bar.
|Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|