X-Socks Winter Biking Socks
Icicles on the nose, but still warm feet: The X-Socks Winter Biking make it possible.
A combination of high-quality Merino wool and the multifunctional hollow fiber Robur™ keeps feet warm and absorbs pressure and shock. Additionally X-Cross® Bandage stabilizes and protects the the highly stressed ankles. The Traverse AirFlow Channel System™ vents the sole leads moist, overheated air of the AirConditioning Channel® out of the shoe and ensures an optimal foot climate. Protectors on the instep, ankle and toes effectively protect against blisters and abrasions.
- Self adjusting Cuff for individual fit without slipping and cutting in.
- AirConditioning Channel ventilates and dries.
- Duckbill shaped footguard for all-around protection of the top of the foot.
- Toe Protector for damping and all around protection.
- ToeTip Protector helps against blisters and chafing through straps or laces.
- Anatomically shaped footbed specially adapted to left and right foot.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System provides air conditioning under the sole.
- Heel Protector reduces friction and pressure.
- Achilles Tendon Protector: reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising.
- X-Cross Bandage and AirFlow AnklePads stabilize ankle joint and encourage active air exchange.
- Material: 46% polyamide, 19% polyacrylic, 19% wool, 13% polypropylene, 3% elastane
|Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|