Swix LF7X Violet Low Fluor Wax 60g. -2C to -8C
- -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF).
- A new and improved formula that performs well in normal winter conditions below the freezing point.
- Its hardness makes it very easy to work with.
- Can be used alone as a racing wax at lower humidity.
- On the warmer end of its range, in higher humidity, it can be used with Cera F as a top layer.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC (284°F).
- 60 gram bar.
|Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|