Sram XX1 11 Speed Rear Derailleur
The workhorse of the XX1 group, the Sram XX1 X-Horizon Rear Derailleur makes an 11 speed system possible. It starts with Sram's X-Horizon technology. X-Horizon uses a horizontal parallelogram design that eliminates ghost shifting and increases shift precision. X-Horizon also keeps the chain gap between the upper pulley and cassette, which increases shift precision. Sram's Roller Bearing Clutch eliminates chain slap and Cage Lock makes wheel removal and installation easier than ever.
SRAM XX1 11 Speed Rear Mech Technologies:
- X-Actuation - Designed specifically for SRAM XX1, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire 10-42T cassette.
- X-Sync - A "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern is repeated around the pulley wheel, perfectly mirroring the chain's inner and outer links for maximum control.
- Cage Lock - With Cage Lock, wheel removal and installation - becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- Roller Bearing Clutch - Roller bearing clutch technology eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision.
- X-Horizon - Straight parallelogram design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
SRAM XX1 11 Speed Rear Mech Features:
- Designed To Work With All XX1 Components
- Sharp Shifting
- Maximum Chain Control
- Cage Lock Easy Wheel Removal
- Roller Bearing Clutch Reduces Chain Slap
- Weight: 220g
|Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|