Swix LF8X Red Low Fluor Wax 180g. -4C to 4C
- -4ºC to 4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF).
- LF8X retains the same formula as the previous LF8 wax.
- It is a great wax for training and all around high performance skiing.
- Also works well as a base prep wax for racing skis.
- Can be raced on alone at lower humidity.
- On the warmer end of its range, in higher humidity, it can be used with Cera F as a top layer.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC (266°F).
- 180 gram bar.
|Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|