Orca Sonar Fullsleeve | Sieviešu Hidrotērps triatlonam
- Orca's most popular wetsuit just got better. The Sonar has been the class leading mid-range wetsuit for the last five years, thanks to its balance of performance and value for money. For people serious about open water swimming who are looking for a step up from an entry level wetsuit, the sonar offers more technology than ever before.
- The Sonar has been engineered to include panels of Orca’s Aerodome neoprene – 4mm panels that contain hundreds of air cavities that provide over 30% more buoyancy than a standard equivalent neoprene. The Aerodome has been positioned in the small of the back and core (Core Stability Panel) area to help lift the torso/ core into the optimum swim position to lessen drag and help stability.
- The buoyancy of the new Aerodome panels is complimented by the front 4mm Hydrolift Body Panel. The Sonar’s panel construction has also been modified to enhance flexibility in the shoulder and arm areas - with the DeltaStretch Shoulder Panel, HyperStretch Underarm and Multistretch inner lining providing excellent range of movement.
- low profile neck limits water entry | reduces chafing | reduces drag
- slipstream zip - low drag | easy to use
- silicone hydrostroke forearm panels - increased water catchment giving more pull and traction
- 39 cell yamamoto neoprene - full body coverage of 39 cell scs - a very high grade of yamamoto neoprene for a mid-range suit, giving excellent flexibility, comfort and range of movement
- hyperstretch underarm panels - excellent range of motion
- speed transition panels - fast removal of suit enabling faster transition times
- core stabiliser panels - lumbar and hip panels of aerodrome help core buoyancy and stability whilst helping you into an optimum swim position
|Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|