High 5 Energy Source + 47g
2:1 fructose sports drink for racing. With a moderate caffeine content.
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
- Contains caffeine (60mg/Litre)
- Recommended consumption up to 100g of this carbohydrate mix per hour
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Light tasting and refreshing
- Suitable for beginner to pro athlete
- Race proven in the World’s toughest competitions
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
EnergySource Plus is a new generation sports drink for use during exercise. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 and key electrolytes.EnergySource Plus is the same formulation as standard EnergySource, except that Pluscontains caffeine (60mg/Litre), magnesium and a higher level of electrolytes.
Research suggests that you should consume a maximum of 60g carbohydrate per hour from traditional sports drinks. The recommended intake for new generation Energy Source Pluswith 2:1 fructose can be substantially higher at up to 100grams/ hour. The ingredients inEnergySource Plus help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water. Pro athletes choose EnergySource Plus when endurance racing.
The electrolyte levels in EnergySource Plus should be adequate for most race conditions. However, when sweat rates are very high, we recommend adding a High5 ZERO Neutral tab to every 500ml of EnergySource Plus to boost the electrolyte content further. Very occasionally some athletes find that caffeine can increase cramp, so always try in training before racing. If there is a problem then switch to standard EnergySource.
DOSAGE & USAGE
To gain maximum benefit from EnergySource Plus you must use it correctly. Our High5 Advanced Nutrition Guides are sports specific, cover every major event distance and provide you with a step-by-step nutrition strategy for your particular body weight. Find out more in the Nutrition Guides section.
|Garša||Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|