X-Socks Evolution Run Socks
For heavy-duty runners: the X-Socks Run Evolution. The double-sock technology employed in X-Socks Run Evolution is very effective in reducing the risk of blistering that is a common result of lengthy strenuous activity. The inner sock absorbs friction and transports it to the outer sock. Over and above this, the Traverse AirFlow Channel System™ incorporated into the outer and inner socks, in combination with the AirConditioning Channel System™, ensures dry feet by and pumping moist warm air down a shaft and away from the soles of the feet. This is extremely important as moist skin is the most common cause of blistering. You could say that the double-sock construction offers double protection from blistering.
And, of course X-Socks Run Evolution also incorporates such famous X-Socks specialty features of toe, heel and Achilles’ tendon protectors as well as Instep-Protector, X-Cross-Bandage and Self-adjusting Cuff®.
- Self adjusting Cuff®: For individual fit without slipping and cutting in.
- AirConditioning Channel®: Ventilates and enables dry feet step by step.
- Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles' tendon protector: Shock absorbing Robur™ fabric reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scaping and bruising.
- Toe Protector: Prevents blisters and chafing.
- ToeTip Protector: Protects the tips of toes.
- Anatomically shaped footbed: Specially adapted to left and right foot.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™: Provides lateral ventilation under the sole.
- Heel Protector: Reduces friction and pressure.
- AirFlow™ AnklePads: Encourages active air exchange.
- X-Cross Bandage: Stabilizes the ankle joint.
- AirCool Stripes™: Cooling channels.
- Material: 52% polyester, 45% polyamide, 3% elastane
|Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|