X-Bionic Energy Accumulator Extra Warm 3/4 tights
The Energy Accumulator EVO range – the latest generation of high-tech baselayers – is particularly suited to activities that involve high levels of exertion in cold conditions.
- Two-Step Front 3D-BionicSphere System: The high-tech mesh knitting technology ensures optimal grip and climate comfort in the shorts. The different ribs and varying surface construction are able to solve the conflict between providing support whilst transporting moisture and heat.Innerlap AirConditioningZone: The inner thighs are less reactive to the cold in terms of muscle performance. This is where the Innerlap AirConditioningZone is placed. It is a fine network of knitted fabric with the zero insulation function
- .ExpansionKnee: A knee can be bent up to 160 °; however, most undergarments can’t withstand this stress without being pulled thin and, hence, resulting in a loss of functional insulation. In contrast, the accordion-like construction of the ExpansionRibs retains its insulating properties rather than losing them. A highly flexible system of chambers and channels spreads open with each movement, releasing the warm air stored inside.
- AirConditioning Channel: 30% more fresh air. The AirConditioning Channel is a ventilation system of channels that wrap around the body, continuously carrying away moisture and warmth. It allows air to flow to body regions not normally accessible by fresh air circulation.
- Improved InsulationPads on the upper thigh: Assist in the retention of heat in the thighs. Under-cooled muscles are susceptible to injury, and highly under-cooled muscles can feel numb. Even more dangerous is when the cooling slows the muscle reaction time, leading to the increased threat of muscle injuries and risk of accidents. This increase can be as much as 60% in the case of skiing, for example. InsulationPads reduce such risks. Shaped like waves, their protection lies over a large surface of the most superficial thigh muscle, thereby retaining the necessary heat next to the body to maintain muscle performance.
- AirConditioning Spot: The back of the knee perspires quickly and heavily. A fine, circular knitted fabric has been incorporated there. Perspiration dissipates and is pushed outward with the aid of body warmth so there is no risk of over-chilling.
- 3D-BionicSphere System at the tailbone: Perspiration from the lower back is transported for evaporation via the 3D-BionicSphere System on the tailbone.
- AirGuides: Work like spacers and borders along the AirConditioning Channel.
- Partial Compression: A new benchmark in compression technology. Partial Compression utilizes the advantages of compression without neglecting cooling.The results are revolutionary: reduced muscle oscillations; improved muscle uptake of oxygen and nutrients; faster recovery.
- Enlarged ISO-Pad: In winter, targeted insulation of individual body parts guards against ambient coldness can prevent the body from freezing. This is why ISO-Pads over the hipbones and the more subtle ISO-Pads on the buttocks retain body heat that is necessary to guarantee interior organ functionality.
- SkinNODOR: a particularly soft yet highly robust and exceedingly comfortable yarn with exceptional temperature-optimising properties, which help maintain the skin’s natural bacterial environment and prevent the build up of perspiration odour.
- Mythlan: this is a very lightweight high tech fibre that prevents the growth of odour and bacteria, is anti-allergenic and highly breathable. The lightness of the Mythlan fabric means that air can circulate freely and affords superb temperature regulation. It goes without saying that a modern material like Mythlan is easy to care for and colourfast.
|Size||Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|