Globulonero B1 Carbon Skate
- Training High Tech Skiroll for professional use. 100% Carbon K6 frame finished by hand with single-body Globulo nero technology (international patent pending) with integrated forks and splash-guards.
- Adjustment of the wheel pivot height with respect to the skiroll centre of gravity in order to give greater stability for its use in particularly uneven routes.
- It is easy to use, stable, very light, reactive and resistant.
- The SOFTCELL technology drowned inside the carbon structure acts as an anti-vibration filter, facilitating greater comfort and muscular performance.
- The main characteristic of the frame is a lower weight and a more reactive flexibility of the drive compared to B2 COMPOSITE giving the athlete a feeling very similar to skiing and the technical gesture of the Skating performed on the snow.
- Monolithic wheels with aluminium rims guaranteeing top reliability, fluency and mechanical precision.
- Pacesetter made of standard rubber (Speed plus) similar to the ski speed with excellent characteristics of resistance to wear. Its maximum adhesion also on wet surfaces allows a safe use on any route.
- Other speeds are available in order to adjust the B1 CARBON to any training necessity.
- The B1 CARBON may also be used for a competitive performance with fast wheels.
- Thanks to its characteristics the B1 CARBON is recommended to all those who prefer a very reactive skiroll or to athletes whose weight exceeds 70 kilos.
Total weight - single ski roller: 694 g
Frame Warranty: 2 years
Wheels Warranty: 6 months
Frame Technology: Composite Monocoque
Frame Material: 100% Carbon K6
Frame Weight: 270 g.
Frame Lenght: 600 mm
Wheel Size: 100 mm x W 26 mm
Weight single wheel: 140 g
Rim Material: Aluminium
Tread Material: Urethan
Bearings: ABEC 5
Ratchet device: No
|Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|