Fischer RC5 Skate
Comfort model for ambitious skaters heading for targets in sport. The special construction makes it easier to put on the boots.
- SIZES: 36 - 48 HS
- SOLE: R3 PU 2color
- FIT CONCEPT: Race
- BOOTFLEX: stiff
- CUFF. HINGED POLYMER CUFF - Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- SHELL. INJECTED EXTERIOR HEEL CAP - Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- SPEED LOCK SYSTEM - World Cup proven quick-closure system. Guarantees reliable hold and ease of use.
- THERMO FIT - Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation – a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- CANTING - Canting function on both sides, each with two settings. Enables medial and lateral adjustment to the lower leg axis. Height adjustable up to 4mm with special key provided.
- EASY ENTRY LOOPS - Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- VELCRO STRAP - Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- PROTECTION / LINING / INSULATION. LACE COVER - Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- SEALED ZIPPER - The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- THINSULATE - Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.
- Zole - R3 - Better flex, optimised torsional stiffness, more stability through wide underfoot. Different material hardnesses for skating/classic. PEBAX or PU constructions.
- RACE FIT CONCEPT - A fit concept especially for very athletic cross country skiers. Narrower lasts and less volume for a tight fit and thus direct power transfer and improved ski control.
|Size||Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|