- EU 37 1/3 - UK 4.51
Adidas Response Stability 5W
The women's adidas Response Stability 5 shoes put the fast in your run. Made with an active FORMOTION design, the running shoes feature ADIPRENE+ for propulsion and TORSION SYSTEM support.
- FORMOTION™ is a flexible cushioning element in the hindfoot area. Its separated design enables the smooth adaption of the foot's natural movement to the underground. adiPRENE® is a highly cushioning material, which minimizes the impact forces in the heel area.
- The elastic adiPRENE®+ cushioning protects the forefoot and enables a quick and dynamic pushing of the foot.
- The TORSION® SYSTEM stabilizes the metatarsus, increases flexibility and independent freedom of movement of fore- and hindfoot. So the foot can adapt better to the underground. The light, strong and heavy duty pro-moderator metatarsus support in the midsole enables an homogeneous ride and avoids overpronation.
- The non-marking adiWEAR® outer sole provides very high durability. The upper shoe is made of extremely breathable mesh fabric and offers a permanently well ventilated foot. The anatomically shaped EVA insole provides highest comfort.
- The shoe is miCoach compatible. The miCoach Stride Sensor (not included in delivery) is placed under the insole of the left foot. It measures speed, distance, time elapsed and calories burned. This data is transmitted wirelessly to the miCoach Pacer for a Real-Time-Coaching.
Please note: adidas shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take one size larger than usual.
|Size||Dārzciema iela 60||Ķekavas novads, Krustkalni, Nagļi. Blakus Rimi A7|
|EU 37 1/3 - UK 4.5|